We help clients throughout their aviation journey -- from air charter to acquisition, management to brokerage services. Stress-free aviation and travel enjoyment.Aircraft for Sale Inventory
As an IADA-certified dealer, our sales professionals have guided more than 800 operators through the selection, marketing and sales process.
Choose from mid-size jets, light jets or turboprops for your next trip. Enjoy privacy, luxury and peace of mind. Safety and customer service are our first priority.
Experience matters. As a leader in our industry, we've built a reputation for fiscally-responsible oversight and safe operations.
Currently accepting application for flight crews for:
- Citation CJ series
- King Air 90
- King Air 300/350
- Pilatus PC-12
Axis Jet operates a fleet of jet and turboprop aircraft Part 91 and Part 135. Based in the Greater Sacramento Area, we are an Argus/Wyvern certified company with aircraft based in multiple locations.
• Base Salary plus flight incentive bonus based on total days flown in calendar month.
• Flight incentive bonus incrementally increases with more days worked.
• Daily rate paid if worked on Hard Day Off
• Per diem pay
o Domestic - $3.00 / hr up to $72 / day
o International - $4.00 / hr up to $96 / day
• Company iPad Provided
• Eight guaranteed hard days off per month that are scheduled 30 days in advance. Days off for
special occasions (birthdays, vacations, anniversaries, etc.) may be scheduled as far out as 90 days
• Vacation (10-days per year)
• Benefits package (medical and 401K with company match)
• Known Crewmember (KCM) crew IDs allow fast check in at most airports.
• Company uniforms provided.
• Company credit card provided.
• Beautiful Northern California location with close access to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and many
activities in the San Francisco Bay area and the beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
The following minimums apply:
Requires 3,000 hours minimum flight experience, ATP certificate, 500 turbine and a 1st Class medical. Prefer current 135 typed applicants.