We help clients throughout their aviation journey -- from air charter to acquisition, management to brokerage services. Stress-free aviation and travel enjoyment.Aircraft for Sale Inventory
As an IADA-certified dealer, our sales professionals have guided more than 800 operators through the selection, marketing and sales process.
Choose from mid-size jets, light jets or turboprops for your next trip. Enjoy privacy, luxury and peace of mind. Safety and customer service are our first priority.
Experience matters. As a leader in our industry, we've built a reputation for fiscally-responsible oversight and safe operations.
Currently accepting application for flight crews for:
- Challenger 604/605
- Citation CJ series
- King Air 350
- Pilatus PC-12
Axis Jet operates a fleet of jet and turboprop aircraft Part 91 and Part 135. Based in the Greater Sacramento Area, we are an Argus/Wyvern certified company with aircraft based in multiple locations.
Axis Jet Offers:
For all pilot crew candidates:
• Base salary plus flight bonus for flying trips after 15 days in a calendar month.
• Bonus for flying on a day off.
• Guaranteed hard days off per month that are scheduled 30 days in advance.
• Benefits package (medical and 401K with company match).
• Known Crew Member (KCM) crew IDs allow fast check in at most airports.
• Company uniforms provided.
• Company credit card provided.
The following minimums apply:
Requires 3,000 hours minimum flight experience, ATP certificate, 500 turbine and a 1st Class medical. Prefer current 135 typed applicants.