Full-time FAR 135 PIC King Air B200/90 position now available in Sacramento, CA. Requires 2,000 hours minimum flight experience with 500 turbine and a 1st-Class medical. Prefer current or prior King Air 135 experience and Collins Proline 21 / EFIS-85 / Garmin G1000 proficiency preferred.
• Base Salary plus flight incentive bonus based on total days flown in calendar month.
• Flight incentive bonus incrementally increases with more days worked.
• Daily rate paid if worked on Hard Day Off
• Per diem pay
o Domestic - $3.00 / hr up to $72 / day
o International - $4.00 / hr up to $96 / day
• Company iPad Provided
• Eight guaranteed hard days off per month that are scheduled 30 days in advance. Days off for
special occasions (birthdays, vacations, anniversaries, etc.) may be scheduled as far out as 90 days
• Vacation (10-days per year
• Benefits package (medical and 401K with company match)
• Known Crewmember (KCM) crew IDs allow fast check in at most airports.
• Company uniforms provided.
• Company credit card provided.
• Beautiful Northern California location with close access to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and many
activities in the San Francisco Bay area and the beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
Axis Jet requires an 18-month training commitment. Relocation to the Sacramento area is required to be within a 2-hour callout time frame.
When applying, please send a resume and note the follow information in the body of your email:
Aircraft total flight time
If rated on type, total time in model
If prior experience, the date of your last Part 135 Check
The date of your last simulator-based training event
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.